Business Development Trainee
(London, Sutton, UK)
Vyking’s mission is to connect advertisers to audiences through fully augmented and immersive mobile ad experiences. We sit at the intersection of adtech, computer vision and 3D design.
This is a great opportunity to join the company at an early stage; we are poised for significant growth in 2017 and beyond. Our goal is to create cool immersive ad products, bringing fun and interactive augmented reality experiences to millions of people worldwide.
What you’ll do:
Work directly with the Founder and BD team to identify, collect and classify leads
Maintain lead pipeline and identify best ways to engage and on-board new clients
Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners
Lead projects involving complex work streams and cross-functional collaboration
Craft, counsel, and manage advertising opportunities/RFPs
Prepare presentations for pitches and presentations
What we’re looking for:
- First and foremost we’re looking for a dedicated, passionate, hardworking individual with the determination and belief that their work will contribute to the disruption and revolution of the mobile ad industry
- Team player, with the ability to motivate the team to improve each day
- You can structure and organise your work easily
- Quality-oriented and detail-focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Native English speaker
A work environment where you can develop your skills and learn from the best
An international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with
The opportunity to have a significant impact on the development of our product
Chance to join a very promising startup from an early stage
You choose the computer – we want you to work on a machine that you work best with
Health insurance package
Moving into a cool, spacious office (30 min from London) - stocked with free drinks and snacks
Holiday and compensation package.
If interested, please apply with your CV and letter of motivation attached.
Applications without a letter of motivation will not be considered.